• Central

  • Millwoods

  • North East

  • South East

  • West

  • North West

  • South West

  • Other

  • Surrounding Areas

Oleskiw Oleskiw

Oleskiw

Real Estate Community Profile

Oleskiw Real Estate For Sale

E4075520
$3,295,000
4 6.5 3 4691 sq. ft.
MLS® System #: E4075520
E4079077
$1,599,000
4 3.5 3 3590 sq. ft.
MLS® System #: E4079077
E4073162
$1,559,000
6 3.5 3 3825 sq. ft.
MLS® System #: E4073162
E4051179
$1,398,000
4 3.5 3 3494 sq. ft.
MLS® System #: E4051179
E4080789
$1,275,000
5 4.5 4 3558 sq. ft.
MLS® System #: E4080789
E4074976
$1,098,000
4 5.5 3 4004 sq. ft.
MLS® System #: E4074976
1 2 3 4
Showing 6 listings out of 20

Additional Oleskiw Information

Oleskiw is a residential neighbourhood in south west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada overlooking the Whitemud Creek ravine. It is bounded by the ravine to the east and north. On the west the neighbourhood is bounded by Rabbit Hill Road and on the south by a utility corridor located just north of 29 Avenue.

According to the 2001 federal census, three out of four (76%) of all residences in the neighbourhood were built during the 1980s. Almost all remaining residences (22%) were built after 1990, though a small number (2%) were constructed before 1980.

The most common type of residence in the neighbourhood, according to the 2005 municipal census, is the single-family dwelling. These account for more than four out of every five (83%) of all residences in the neighbourhood. The remaining one in five (17%) are duplexes. All but one of the 358 residences in the neighbourhood was owner occupied.

Amenities

  • Beauty Salon
  • Bus Station
  • Establishment
  • Food
  • Furniture Store
  • Health
  • Home Goods Store
  • Painter
  • Parking
  • Store

    Beauty Salon

  • Regis

    1225 Wanyandi Road Northwest, Edmonton
  • Regis

    1225 Wanyandi Road Northwest, Edmonton

    Bus Station

  • Wilkin Road & Wanyandi Road

    Canada
  • Wanyandi Road & Wilkin Road

    Canada
  • # 927 Wanyandi Road nearside

    Canada
  • Whiston Road & Wanyandi Road

    Canada
  • Wallbridge Place & Wanyandi Road

    Canada
  • Wanyandi Road & Wolf Ridge Way

    Canada

    Establishment

  • Regis

    1225 Wanyandi Road Northwest, Edmonton
  • Ideal Housing Cooperative Ltd

    385 Walker Road Northwest, Edmonton
  • Eadie Engineering Inc.

    704 Wilkin Close Northwest, Edmonton
  • Dignity Computer Solutions

    332 Walker Road Northwest, Edmonton
  • Intercap Ecommerce Inc

    753 Whiston Court Northwest, Edmonton
  • YouInFocusProducts

    532 Wilkin Place Northwest, Edmonton

    Food

  • YouInFocusProducts

    532 Wilkin Place Northwest, Edmonton
  • YouInFocusProducts

    532 Wilkin Place Northwest, Edmonton

    Furniture Store

  • Next Interiors

    111 Wakina Drive Northwest #102, Edmonton
  • Next Interiors

    111 Wakina Drive Northwest #102, Edmonton

    Health

  • YouInFocusProducts

    532 Wilkin Place Northwest, Edmonton
  • YouInFocusProducts

    532 Wilkin Place Northwest, Edmonton

    Home Goods Store

  • Next Interiors

    111 Wakina Drive Northwest #102, Edmonton
  • Next Interiors

    111 Wakina Drive Northwest #102, Edmonton

    Painter

  • Omega Painting

    974 Wallbridge Pl NW, Edmonton
  • Omega Painting

    974 Wallbridge Pl NW, Edmonton

    Parking

  • super fast and pro

    887 Wanyandi Road Northwest, Edmonton
  • super fast and pro

    887 Wanyandi Road Northwest, Edmonton

    Store

  • YouInFocusProducts

    532 Wilkin Place Northwest, Edmonton
  • Runners-Bike

    532 Wilkin Place Northwest, Edmonton
  • Next Interiors

    111 Wakina Drive Northwest #102, Edmonton
  • YouInFocusProducts

    532 Wilkin Place Northwest, Edmonton
  • Runners-Bike

    532 Wilkin Place Northwest, Edmonton
  • Next Interiors

    111 Wakina Drive Northwest #102, Edmonton
The data included on this website is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.